Sunday, July 13, 2008

Updates


First of all, I have been so bad about blogging. I am so sorry and as for an explanation, well...I am boring. Ha! Not much has been going on with our gang! Ryder and I have been trying to beat the heat this summer so I've taken him swimming almost every day. He loves to splash and it really seems to wear him out. He takes a good long nap after our trip back in from the swimming pool.


We spent the 4th of July here eating yummy food with our familias!


This week we finally broke down and bought Matt a new truck. His truck is almost 10 years old and had 250 K Miles on it, needless to say he was super excited to get something new. I keep teasing him because I will find him just sitting in it. He says he is trying to figure out all of the gadgets, silly boy!


Yesterday, we went to Weatherford for their annual Peach Festival! It really was fun, if you've never been! Lots and Lots of good people watching which I am ashamed to admit is one of my favorite things. I do give the Warning that it was Very, very Hot...but lots of fun!


Anyhoo, that is "us" in a nutshell the past few weeks!

2 comments:

Misty Rice said...

Your not boring. YOu are active and busy. So we like to hear the updates when you do give them and the pictures you post are always cute and creative.

Baby #2 anytime soon????

Janelle said...

Sounds like a peachy-fun time (hahah). I love your little photo framing skills. How do you make them? Just in photoshop? I'm in awe - you'll have to teach me someday.

Ryder is such a cutie and is growing up before our eyes...well, monitors. I can't wait to meet him! We'll have to get together now that we're back in Texas.