Thursday, January 22, 2009

Oh, Leap...how he does Love You!


Way back, gosh almost 2 years ago now, I was in Target looking at baby stuff the summer before Ryder was born. There was this little green frog on clearance and when you pushed his tummy he sang the ABC's. I decided to pick it up for our new arrival in the fall. When Ryder was only a few days old, we had him home and he was having an extremely fussy moment. That little green frog was laying nearby and I decided to push his tummy. To our complete surprise the fussing stopped and our baby was silent. This green frog that sings the ABC's would hush our fussy baby! I am pretty sure this is the moment the love affair began. "Leap" goes in the car, in the stroller, pretty much everywhere. Ryder still loves "Leap"! This was evident yesterday at the park and I couldn't resist posting this picture and a few others from our outing yesterday afternoon!