Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend Blessings


Weekends are such blessings. We had an awesome weekend with family and there is nothing that I love more! Probably had a little too much good food, but I am so thankful for the time we all spent together. We celebrated my sister's birthday on Saturday at my parent's house and it was really cold so the party stayed indoors, but what a difference a day makes! We spent Sunday afternoon outside in Ryder's grandparent's backyard...he loves the space to be able to run around! Matt even taught him how to drive the 4-wheeler while standing up. He can't reach the pedal sitting down. I was sure that we needed the video camera handy because a funny video had to come out of that lesson...but he did really good to my surprise! As another week begins...the memories of the weekend make me so thankful for my family, the week to come, and what next weekend will bring! Love you all!!

0 comments: