Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Recipe Tuesday

You all know I love recipes and here is a new super easy one a friend gave me. You can prepare it in about five minutes and then it cooks for 30 minutes in an oven heated to 350 Degrees.

Ingredients:
Frozen Cheese Tortellini (Thawed)
Frozen Chopped Spinach (Thawed)
One Jar of your Favorite Spaghetti Sauce
Mozzarella Cheese

Spray a 9x9 Pan with Cooking spray. Spread a thin layer of sauce on the bottom of the pan. Place a layer of Tortellini over the sauce. Squeeze out your Spinach of the excess water and place over the Tortellini. Repeat beginning with the sauce. Top with the last of the Sauce and Mozzarella Cheese. Bake at 350 Degrees for 30 Minutes. Tastes just like Lasagna with half the effort and time! Serve with a Caesar Salad Kit and Garlic Bread for a Complete Meal in 30 Minutes...Enjoy!

3 comments:

banksintexas said...

Sounds good to me. I'm always up for a simple, yummy recipe.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! I made a disasterous lasagna the other night... hard to mess that up, but I sure did!

Every time I look at your little "Plus 1" count down I get so excited for you! Do you have names picked? Are they secret?! Do tell!

Chris, Miranda, Prestley & Hudsyn said...

Yummy, I can't wait to try this. I'm all about fast and easy!