Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wordless Wednesday (Not Really...I always have something to say!)


Where I found Ryder while I was cleaning the Fridge...usually when he is quiet he is up to no good....

...this time he proved me wrong, he was simply giving his "baby" some kisses...


...and they both took some time to wave at Mommy's Camera!

PS...I have to give a huge shout out to Target's Bakery today! I know have not always sung the Target Praises, but today they won me over again! The sweet lady at the Bakery graciously replaced the Cupcakes I ordered for Ryder to take to preschool tomorrow. You might ask yourself why they needed to be replaced? Well, let me answer that for you...someone (who shall remain nameless) dumped them out of my cart two seconds after she passed them across the counter to me. I nearly cried and automatically started planning to bake some at home...thinking I could save the rings off of the destroyed cupcakes to put on my ones at home...luckily she replaced them free of charge and I won't be frantically baking cupcakes tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh! Joy...they are SO precious!

Mary said...

Way to go Target! Now if you'll just change that return policy...

The boys are precious together!