Monday, November 30, 2009

Its already 2?

One of those mornings/days that seems non-stop, I can't believe it is already 2:00 PM. Matt was home most of last week, so today we spent getting back into our normal routine. There is always an adjustment day in there after he has been home for awhile. An adjustment for Ryder not having Daddy at his beck and call. An adjustment for me not having another set of hands/handyman/can you bring me this/you get the idea. We always get back in the swing of things though!

Both boys are asleep and I sit here wondering what I should do next. The list is endless but I'll spare you the monotonous details! I promised Ryder a trip outside after lunch, but told him he had to keep his hat on. Its cold out there in Texas Standards. This was a hand me down from his older cousin Matthew pronounced "fthew" in Ryder talk.

Look at him being all sweet and stuff! Ha! You should have heard him five minutes later...terrible twos, I am ready for you to leave!

Alright, I'm off to do something productive...