Friday, March 5, 2010

A Paper Towel Can go a Long Way...

This post is dedicated to my beloved sister-in-law, Mindy. Anybody who knows Matt and I, is aware that we can go through a LOT of paper towels. Anybody who knows us, also knows that there is never a tissue to to be found in our house. If you need to blow your nose, toilet paper will have to get you by. Mindy has always thought our lack of tissue was weird...well she probably thinks we are weird in a lot of other ways too, but this one I know for sure she thinks is weird.

That being said, Ryder just came up to me and said "Blow Nose, Mommy!". He then ran to the Kitchen for me to grab him a paper towel. Yes, Min...Ryder already understands that if he needs to blow his nose, he'll at best be using some Charmin, but more likely a paper towel. After all, paper towels go a long way around here.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Frances Outlaw-Jones said...

we never have tissues either. Its really because I'm too lazy to buy them, but one day a gf was over and said, yeah, we never had tissues at our house either when I was kid. Her dad didn't like all of the tissue dust. So, now that's the excuse I use. :)

Andi said...

Okay, this is just hilarious. I love how quickly the little ones learn the 'rules'. I gotta agree with Mindy on this one, I always have at least 2 boxes of tissues around the house. Luv you!