Monday, August 2, 2010

Aftershave

What happens when I decide to take a minute for myself in the bathroom? Things like this.



I really didn't even know how to respond, other than grabbing the camera of course. His head should be nice and cool after being doused with refreshing, aftershave cream.

The little man responsible for this took off in two seconds flat, dropping the bottle at Rustin's feet when he heard me coming down the hall.  No worries Ryder..I was absolutely born yesterday and I am sure you were innocently sitting in your room while Rustin squirted aftershave all over himself.  You just stick to that story brother!

This is my life people, and I wouldn't trade it for the world!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! The sweet stuff life is made of! And you and I BOTH know... there could be many other worse things for him to cover Rustin's head with! ;-)