Thursday, January 20, 2011

I love...


I love this little boy and his hobo style.  I also love his Pediatrician who makes me feel like I'm her friend and not some crazy mom who is freaking out because her 17-month old baby doesn't walk.  She hugs me and she even sends handwritten thank you notes to our house when we do something not even that great, like slipping her a bath and body works candle right before Christmas.  She is the best.  I'll keep you all posted on this little man's walking and I promise not to play google doctor anymore...which sent me into a frenzy over the weekend.  I was positive there was something scary wrong with him...which right now doesn't seem to be the case...his brain is just focused on talking and not walking right now.

1 comments:

Mary said...

Sweet Joy I had a 17 month-old walker myself and I remember being worried too. I'm glad your dr is such a sweet person! There's nothing better to help calm our nerves. I love my ped. too and can't imagine taking my craziness elsewhere!