Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My day with a 3 year old

Today, I was told by my 3-year old son, that I am a lady....no wait...I am a "Big" Lady.

Today, I climbed to the top of the Chic-Fil-A Playground to rescue the same terrified 3-year old, who just a half-second before I reached him joyfully screamed, "I'm o.k.”.

Today, my 3-year old son requested Broccoli for dinner.  This was an unusual request from someone who only eats bananas, cereal bars, microwave macaroni and cheese, fish sticks and French fries.

Today, I witnessed what was quite possibly the biggest tantrum ever thrown by a 3 year old, because I made broccoli for dinner. 

Today, through it all...I still managed to make my 3-year olds day by driving through the car wash.  He loves the car wash more than anything.  I love him to the moon and back....even on days like today.  Praise God that he is healthy and here to drive me crazy on days like today. 

Please say a prayer for the The McClenahans today, as they mark the 2nd anniversary since the loss of their sweet baby girl.

1 comments:

Mary said...

Oh I've had a day with a three year-old like that. And a four year-old who eats exactly the same things as Ryder minus the bananas. Really.