Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Progress

We're making progress in the kitchen...wait...I'm only kidding.  Yes...I think we'll be living the rest of our lives taped off from our kitchen and all of its belongings will continue to be piled high in another room. 



OK...not really, but two weeks after this little cabinet refinishing project began, I'm beginning to get tired of the mess.  The excuse that I can't cook in the kitchen isn't even fun anymore...I really want to use my oven!!!  One of these days (hopefully sooner than later) I'll be able to show you some After pictures!

This little stinker is playing with Blocks while he waits for his PT appointment which has done wonders for him!  He walks everywhere now!  Such a Blessing for this Mama who was beginning to have some aches and pains from lugging his 22 lb. self around everywhere. 

That's all...nothing else...sigh...

0 comments: