Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Oh My...that Pioneer Woman is GOOD!

I just made the MM Sandwich courtesy of the Pioneer Woman and Oh My Good Gravy.... it is quite possibly the best thing I've ever put in my mouth.

I stepped outside of my little cooking box with this recipe.  It calls for A LOT of mushrooms.  We don't eat mushrooms.  But I decided I was being slightly hypocritical if I expect my boys to try new foods and I won't.  Thank goodness I did.  This sandwich was amazing!  I modified the recipe slightly using Mrs. Baird's Grillin' Thins for our Bread and substituting White Wine for the Cooking Sherry.  Y'all have to try this recipe...you won't be sorry!

2 comments:

Carley said...

We have tried it and it is soooo good! Yay for a yummy dinner. Did your boys eat it? I'll be impressed if they did. She's amazing....just not healthy!

eleventhirtysix images said...

Everything she makes is amazing. And we eat a LOT of mushrooms. Well, by "we" I mean Charlotte and I. Jason tolerates them, but Charlotte calls them marshmallows and has actually been punished for her compulsive stealing of them off of other peoples plates, lol.