Thursday, May 5, 2011

Teacher Appreciation

Its Teacher Appreciation Week.  I'm not sure if you're even supposed to do Teacher Appreciation gifts for Pre-school Teachers, BUT...they do put up with my 3-year old and all of his antics 3 days a week which is well deserving of some love.  I found a cute idea over at Eighteen25 for some labels and re-created them on my computer.

I'll attach the print-outs at the end of this post.  You'll print them out onto an 8.5x11" piece of paper on your regular old printer.  They should look like this.

Next I cut them out into tag shapes like this.

Grab some ribbon (all I had was black tulle so that is what I used) and attach them to some A&W Rootbeer.  How easy is that!!


If you want to go real fancy...print out this.
Cut a rectangle around the words that is 6.25" Wide by 7" Tall.  Wrap it around a box of Reese's Pieces, using a glue stick to secure the paper to the box.   You're done!

Here is the A&W Printable. Here is the Appreciate You to Pieces.   Enjoy!!  I linked up to Tatertots and Jello Weekend Wrap-up Party  and  Funky Junk Interiors Saturday Night Special! 


Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special

4 comments:

Mary said...

Can I just hire you to do all of this since I don't ever think of something like it? K thanks.

Amber Connors said...

Of course you can do teacher appreciation gifts in pre-school! The best gift I ever got was a very heartfelt note from a mom telling me how much her son had grown because of me. Your kids future teachers are so lucky!

Abbey said...

Total greatness!!! So going to remember that for next year!!! Yea Joy!!!!

Trina M Curran said...

Love these so much....and I can speak for all teachers...we love to get gifts! :) So nice to be appreciated. :)