Sunday, July 10, 2011

Phone Pics

This summer has been go, go, go.  I never have my camera, but always have my phone.  Here's what we've been up to this week per my trusty little phone.


Catching sleep whenever we can...usually this happens in the car.

Eating meals that consist of nutritious foods like Chips and Salsa.  Any true Texans two basic food groups.  This boy likes it hot, too!  The spicier the better :)
 Calcium?  We got it...Its all in a scoop of Braum's Vanilla Ice Cream!  Thank you, Grandma!

We couldn't miss free chicken at Chick-filet on Friday.  Let me introduce you to our little cow!  He didn't eat any of his chicken since it wasn't in one of the above mentioned food groups.  Actually, my crazy munchkins will eat Chicken Nuggets...but only from McDonald's.  Ewwww!   He did finish his ice cream and his cousin's.  Yes, he already knows to Save room for what is important!

We played a little Toy Story 3 in 3-D on the Wii.  That lasted a whole night.  The next morning... somehow the game mysteriously got out of the console and stepped on.  Cracked in half.  Sigh.  No wait, Big Sigh. I remember thinking my Dad was the Big Bad Wolf when he packed away our Nintendo (after my sister and I broke my Grandmother's chair while playing).  I'm slowly realizing, that we do indeed...become our parents.


This airplane came all the way from Hershey, Pennsylvania.  It was a huge hit here at Ft. Smith.  It lights up, makes sounds and even races across the floor.  Thanks to cousins who bring home cool toys from their vacations!


Next up...I'm re-vamping the Laundry Room.  I'll take some before and after shots... super excited!

1 comments:

Mary said...

Ooh a before and after is exciting! And I just read your FB thing about the watermelon. I had NO IDEA! Thank you for the PSA! Lol. And so sorry that it happened to you :(