Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pillows Make Everything Pretty

I love this new pillow.  It is amazing, isn't it?  My sweet friend Abbey is now making and selling these little gems.  You can find her Blog here.

They are so cute, that I just had to have one made for our bed.  Its my inspiration piece.  I want new furniture in this room, but I don't want to spend a lot of money.  There are so many little DIY projects I'd love to try out in this space .

Like this new Headboard as seen on Living Under Spanish Moss:  I've looked at these at online stores and they are pretty pricey.
 

Then I found this tutorial featured on Centsational Girl...

















I can do this...right (Matt)? Just a few things I've been dreaming about on Pinterest.  If you haven't joined Pinterest, you must!  It is my newest addiction :)

0 comments: