Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to two of the three best things in my life.  I love you both with all of my heart.  I can't imagine forging through a single day of this life without my husband by my side.  He is my strength, he makes me laugh, he fixes all things broken...even me on those occasional days. I truly am a lucky girl.


Rustin Walker..you're two today.  You're a feisty one.  You stand up for your brother.  You love your blanket.  You know every word to the Thomas Song and will sing it at the top of your lungs.  You love your Momma and I treasure it, because I know that I won't always be the only woman in your life.  Eggs are yummy to your tummy and you still drink all of your milk...even if it doesn't have strawberry syrup.  You're scared of monsters even though I promise you that there aren't any in your room.  You always repeat the "you promise" part.  You love books, trains, a good push in the swing, sonic slushes, the sandbox and all things Toy Story 3.  You have soft, white hair that stands straight up.   You like to say "No Mommy"...even if you don't know what you are saying "No" about.  You also say "My lap" and "Mommy Hold You"...my key you need some love.  You are my perfect little man and I am so thankful that God chose me to be your Momma. 

Happy Birthday Boys...may it be filled with sweet blessings and all of the love I can give!

0 comments: