Friday, December 23, 2011

A Few Last Minute Heartfelt Gifts


Scale a picture down and put it in an ornament.  The tutorial is here,


 Turn a box of chocolates into a money box.  This is perfect for the person you don't know what to buy.  I fixed this box up for the boy's 91-year old Great Grandma.


 Make a Brown Sugar Scrub from ingredients you probably have in your pantry.  The recipe is here.


When all else fails...wine never does.  I love the Middle Sister line.  Most likely because I am the Middle Sister.  They carry this in a lot of stores and I always seem to find a good selection at Target!

Merry Christmas to you All! 

Luke 2: 13And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,
   14Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

1 comments:

Abbey said...

Lady, You never cease to amaze me!!! Love the gifts.. have blessed Christmas!!!