Friday, March 9, 2012

Best Paint Ever

Y'all know messes scare me.  I've tried to relax a little.  My Mom tells me I'll miss the messes when they're gone.  I'm sure I will, but at the moment it still stresses me a little.


About a year ago I found a Color Wonder Mess Free Paint set on clearance.  I never let the boys paint.  Well almost never...there have been a few occasions, but it is not often.  Even the Mess Free paint scared me and so it has been stored away in the top of Rustin's closet for the last year.  On Tuesday, I pulled it down and fell in love.  There is no mess.  Really.


You dip the brush in a pot of clear gel and it magically turns to color on the paper. You must use Color Wonder Paper and the brush set takes 3 AA batteries. The batteries make the brush bristles turn the color of the paint pot.  For example, if you put the brush in red pot, the bristles turns red.  That is exciting to a 4-year old. 


He really concentrated and it held his attention, which isn't easy.  We've used this lots since pulling it off of the shelf this week...I saw them today at Wal-Mart.  When not on sale, it retails for about $20 :)



0 comments: