Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tasty Tuesday- Bunny Bait

Bunny Bait.  Its all the rave on Pinterest.  It should be.  It is super easy, super fast, super delicious, and makes you look like a super mom.  I made it the week before spring break for Ryder's teacher.  We were celebrating her birthday and I wanted to send her a treat, but not cake. 

 
After seeing the recipe for Bunny Bait, I decided to mix it up and press it into my Bundt Pan, hoping it would hold together.  It did!  I should have taken a picture before I wrapped it all up, but forgot.  I'm not making it again, because I'll eat it all...especially on this rainy, nothing else to do day.  Here is the  recipe that I originally found at Sing for Your Supper:

Grab These Ingredients:
1 bag popcorn, popped
6 oz. white chocolate candy coating (The Wilton Melting Pieces work best)
1 bag Easter M&Ms
pretzel sticks, broken into small pieces
colorful sprinkles, if desired

Place the popped popcorn in a large bowl with the broken up pretzels and M&Ms. Heat the candy coating in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring after each time, until melted and smooth.
Drizzle the candy coating over the popcorn mixture and stir to coat. The pretzels and M&Ms will sink to the bottom, so make sure to get those stirred in and coated with the rest of the popcorn.
Press the mixture into a Bundt Pan sprayed thoroughly with cooking spray, top with a few sprinkles  and let cool.  Turn upside down onto a plate and pat the pan to break loose.  Enjoy!

0 comments: