Sunday, July 29, 2012

Austin Weekend

We dropped this guy off to stay at the Vet for the weekend.

We headed southbound on I-35 for Austin and made a few stops along the way.  This was outside of what was probably the nicest gas station I've ever walked into.

We hooked up with this girl and her super fun parents.  The next morning we hit some of Austin's best spots.  This is Waterloo Records.

Waterloo is next door to 24 Diner where we ate the best breakfast of my life.

This entire waffle, including the Brown Sugar Butter, went in my mouth.  Oh my!

 I do love these boys so much!

 We've been going to this Brewery for 11 years.  We sit in the same place every time.  It's kind of like our Cheers.

 Miss Nima and I.

My sweet man on the ride back home. 

We always have an amazing time with these friends...can't wait to do it again!


2 comments:

Amber Connors said...

Fun! We have good friends about 2 hours away too - - you've given me inspiration to see them more. :)

Abbey said...

Love Vaca with good friends posts!!!