Thursday, July 5, 2012

#LifeProofBlue

Any of you who know me...know that I lose things.  I lose my keys at the park.  I usually do things like this more than once.  I lose Ryder at the Waterpark...I didn't blog about this one...it was too scary.  I lose my phone all of the time.  In fact, I've lost my phone at the park.

The last time this happened, it was run over by who knows how many cars before someone picked it up.  It was obvious my phone needed some superior protection.

We found the Life Proof Cases.  They fit the I-phone and are Waterproof.  Since using my LifeProof case last fall my phone has survived (in no particular order):   Laying on the pavement in 37 Degree Rain for 7-hours, being our 2-year old Poodle-Spaniel's chew toy, riding on the running boards of my SUV for 40 miles at speeds above 60 mph, being thrown from my running boards at the previously stated high speeds, being dropped from countless shopping carts, being left in the refrigerator, and I could keep going....and going.

I couldn't recommend Lifeproof more!  They are debuting a new blue case this summer and doing a Pinterest give-away...go to LifeProof for details!


0 comments: