Saturday, August 11, 2012

Conversations in the Car

Rustin:  Mom, can "my" have skittles when we get home?
Me:  Sure, Buddy.  That sounds O.K.
Rustin:  Oh Yahooooo!!!!  "My" will be your friend forever, Mom!

Ryder:  Can we stop at the Donut shop?
Me:  Sure.
Ryder:  Oh, I Know!  How about the one in China?

Rustin:  Mom, why did Ryder puke in the car?
Me:  I don't know, Buddy.  He just did.
Rustin:  Are you disappointed in him?
Me:  No...puking is an accident..its O.K.

Ryder:Why is that car doing that?
Me:  I don't know, Bear.
Ryder:  Tell Me Mom.  Why is that car doing that?
Me:  I don't know, Ryder...why is the sky blue?
Ryder:  Because God made it Blue.

Rustin:  Are we there yet, Mom?
Me:  Nope.
Rustin:  Awwwww Nuts!


Rustin:  I need to go potty!
Me:  There is no place to stop.
Rustin:  Yeah, Mom! There is!  In the Grass!





0 comments: