Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sharing

 I may or may not be guilty of bribing my children.  It is really simple...they sleep and in return I give them candy.  This boy just woke up from a 3-hour nap.

 He thought really hard about sharing with his older brother.

 I'm pretty sure Rustin decided sharing is over-rated...especially when it comes to Sweet-Tart  (Ryder-ism:  Sweet-Tooth) Valentine Candy.

It reminds me of that episode of "Olivia" (a show about a young pig and her two brothers that airs on Nick Jr.)...when Olivia is sent to her room for not sharing, she daydreams of telling her Mom she'll have to share her car with the Teacher....or share her house with another family. A really good reminder of how differently things can seem from the eyes of a child!

1 comments:

Abbey said...

Love this... as usual and slightly more!!!!!!!! Miss you... sorta got used to the one week I got to see you like 2 times!!!!!! ;)))