Monday, August 18, 2014

Back to School

We started a brand new school today. 


I'm almost positive it was harder on me than it was on my precious boys.  


It's hard for me to give you up...a friend of mine wrote out some words of wisdom today given from her father- "Give them the roots to ground them and the wings to fly.".  I'll do my best to keep doing just that, but know my sweet boys, how hard it is for me to let you go...



...Each year you grow a little taller and take a few more steps away from me.  I pray for you daily...prayers for  independence and fruitful lives...but  I also  promise not to move from this place I am standing...and I hope that you will always remember the way back to us whenever you may need it.  I love you more than cotton candy and water slides...and that my love-monkeys is a lot of loving!  Here is to the most wonderful school year!

0 comments: